- Dad: Why is everything on the floor?
- Me: Gravity, dad. Gravity.
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of know where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
communicates with the dead *maintains pristine eyebrow game*
Gets put into insane Asylum, kidnapped, and raped
*maintains pristine eyebrow game*
Burn eyes off *maintains pristine eyebrow game*
has two heads and four eyebrows *maintains pristine eyebrow game 4x*